Monday 8 April 2013

How do you weigh the album cover in a blanket?

Written By Unknown; About: How do you weigh the album cover in a blanket? on Monday 8 April 2013

printersall-in-one.blogspot.com ® How do you weigh the album cover in a blanket?

Doubt written by Danielle Moore: How do I sew album covers onto a blanket?

I want to make a blanket that has a collage of band album covers from like the 70′s-90′s. How do I get the album covers onto the blanket though? If I do the whole “iron on print” thing won’t the images come off when I wash it?


This is now all about How do I sew album covers onto a blanket? which you may require to fix complications on their own. Perhaps it will help to in several ways: and create everything better. Wishing all about How do I sew album covers onto a blanket? should be a simple solution in the long run.

Solution:


Answer by Joseph

with a needle and thread? idk haha but i would assume that would do the trick:)


Do know good?

Add your individual answer belonging to the comments!


Danielle Moore How do you weigh the album cover in a blanket? printersall in one blogspot com


How do you weigh the album cover in a blanket?