Sunday 7 April 2013

Why Do you charge so much for a Lexmark ink jet cartridges?

Written By Unknown; About: Why Do you charge so much for a Lexmark ink jet cartridges? on Sunday 7 April 2013

printersall-in-one.blogspot.com ® Why Do you charge so much for a Lexmark ink jet cartridges?

Question written by jordannclark: Why does lexmark charge so much for ink jet cartridges?

Replacing the ink on my z715 would cost more then I paid for the printer, which makes it practically a “Disposable Printer”.


Can anyone personally recommend a better brand that has reasonably priced printers & ink for someone who does light printing?

My lexmark print quality is already on the poor side, using refilled ink cartridges is a good solution for price, but I’ve found the print quality to be very poor.

I’ve heard that some epson models have good print quality and cheap ink refills for each individual color (like $ 2 per color), but I don’t know which model.


That is certainly things to consider about Why does lexmark charge so much for ink jet cartridges? you will desire to fix dilemmas ourselves. With a little luck it will help in many ways; and produce your life better. Praying things to consider about Why does lexmark charge so much for ink jet cartridges? may perhaps be the most effective results into the future.

Best solution:


Answer by writholeen

Unfortunately, all printer cartridges are expensive. To save money, you can take your empty ones to your local mall and get them refilled at those computer ink kiosks. They fill them 100% full for about one third the cost of buying a new one in the store.


Answer by broguisbruguis

Because that’s how printer companies make money. You don’t buy a printer every year, but you’re likely to buy cartridges every month or week.


Answer by my_spam_mailbox

cheap ass printer, hella larg price for the cartidges. HP printers have one on you.. they have a chip in thier cartidges that if the ink goes dry, it tells the printer and it wont allow you to refill it and reuse..


Answer by Lost

It’s a communist plot. Same as the oil companies. Once they’ve got you, they’ve got you.


I refill my own Epson cartridges and there is something socially uplifting when I do it. I got a refill kit from Costco and I think it’s going to last for YEARS. I’m a printing fool now. It really frees you to think that it’s almost free to print full colour pictures. And I bought Costco print paper, much cheaper and equal in quality to those Kodak weasels.


My Epson photo 820 has a proprietary chip, so I bought a $ 5.00 (don’t pay more) chip resetter on line.


As far as HP goes, there is a scotch-tape trick to resetting the cartridge to fool the printer into thinking it’s a brand new, one million dollar qenuine HP printer cartridge. Same thing probably goes for Lexmark, but I haven’t had to mess with my Lexmark printer/scanner/fax yet.


Wear gloves when refilling cartridges or you’ll resemble a bank robber who grabbed the dye-pack.


Answer by Psychotic_Daydreamer

I don’t know either. I have a cheap Lexmark printer. I bought it with some money I got for my b-day this past year. The printer was $ 35 when I bought it, however, for both cartridges to be replaced, it costs $ 40.


Acknowledge a lot better?

Leave all your answer in their comments!


Printer Decay


Photograph merely by Printer Decay


I’ve had a few funny looks recently as I’ve been collecting this printer spool which find itself spread around uni. There’s an ancient printer in particular up on the 5th floor, which is rather temperamental. Every so often it will pump out a sheet of this code. I presume its the HEX or ASCII of the image it was supposed to print, but it produces some really nice looking graphics.


As interesting as it is, its not ideal the day before a hand-in…


blog.rafolio.co.uk


Why Do you charge so much for a Lexmark ink jet cartridges?