Sunday 7 April 2013

How do I share a printer on my home network?

Written By Unknown; About: How do I share a printer on my home network? on Sunday 7 April 2013

printersall-in-one.blogspot.com ® How do I share a printer on my home network?

Trouble made by kevomac70: How do I share a printer on my home network?

The printer is connected to one of my computers which has a wired connection to the router. I want to share it with two other computers. One wired, and wireless. I have set the printer up as “Shared” and made sure the workgroups match, but it still does not show up as available on the other computers.


Definitely tips on How do I share a printer on my home network? may should certainly fix concerns their selves. I really hope this’ll help in several ways… and generate yourself considerably better. Desiring tips on How do I share a printer on my home network? might be an option over the years.

Best answer:


Answer by Ntothat

did you use the “add printer” function?

select network printer

select “browse”

select the proper network

look at list of printers


Know better?

Add your individual answer for the comments!


Huge amounts of letters made of foam flying above our heads at IFA Berlin. How they’re made? A foam printer…


Printer Decay


Persona through Printer Decay


I’ve had a few funny looks recently as I’ve been collecting this printer spool which find itself spread around uni. There’s an ancient printer in particular up on the 5th floor, which is rather temperamental. Every so often it will pump out a sheet of this code. I presume its the HEX or ASCII of the image it was supposed to print, but it produces some really nice looking graphics.


As interesting as it is, its not ideal the day before a hand-in…


blog.rafolio.co.uk



How do I share a printer on my home network?