Thursday 4 April 2013

Computer, the Western Digital MyBook 1,140 1TB external hard drive not recognized?

Written By Unknown; About: Computer, the Western Digital MyBook 1,140 1TB external hard drive not recognized? on Thursday 4 April 2013

printersall-in-one.blogspot.com ® Computer, the Western Digital MyBook 1,140 1TB external hard drive not recognized?

Idea from MinecrafterX2: Computer won’t recognize Western Digital MyBook 1140 1TB External hard drive?

I have a WD 1TB MyBook 1140 External hard drive, and it has worked fine up until now. I have a lot of files on it, and I need to put more on it. I am about to re-install my operating system, but need to save my files first. But my computer is just simply not letting me access the files in it. But, I can see it in my “Devices and Printers” page, and it says it is working fine, and all the drivers are updated, and that the device is ready to be used, but I just simply can’t get into it.

I’ve been trying for an hour now, but cannot seem to find a solution.

How can I fix this? Because, like I said, I am just trying to re-install my operating system. This is making it so much harder.


Nevertheless this is learn about Computer won’t recognize Western Digital MyBook 1140 1TB External hard drive? possibly requirement to fix concerns without some help. Now it will help to in many ways… and help your own life significantly better. Who want learn about Computer won’t recognize Western Digital MyBook 1140 1TB External hard drive? just might be the most efficient in time.

Best answer:


Answer by The Old Computer Guy

You need to go to my “Computer” and see if it shows up there. If dosent show up ther go to start then type in ” Create Disk Partion”. This will take you to Computer Disk Managment. See if it shows up there.


Next step if still no shows. Leave plugged in and reboot your system. See that that fixes it.


Joe

The Old Computer Guy


Acknowledge good?

Leave the answer at the comments!


This video shows the AnaJet SPRINT printing a black shirt in under 2 minutes! It is truly the fastest digital garment printer on the market! To learn more, v…


Damaged Printer-Scanner Inside


Design through Damaged Printer-Scanner Inside


Lo que hice fué desarmar la impresora-scanner, sacarle todo lo de adentro (el mecanismo de la impresora) y quedarme con la carcasa. El interior es buen lugar para guardar cosas. Yo lo uso para esconder mis golosinas o para tomarles fotos a mis juguetes.


What i did was to disamble the printer-scanner, to take off everything I found inside (the pritner mechanism) and to keep the case. The inside is a good place for storing thins. I use it for hiding my candy or taking photos of my toys.


Computer, the Western Digital MyBook 1,140 1TB external hard drive not recognized?