Monday 8 April 2013

On my desktop and tools “menu File, Edit, again, what should I do?

Written By Unknown; About: On my desktop and tools “menu File, Edit, again, what should I do? on Monday 8 April 2013

printersall-in-one.blogspot.com ® On my desktop and tools “menu File, Edit, again, what should I do?

Quandary written by Jeanette g: How do I get my Menu of “File,Edit,View and Tools back in my desktop?

I really don’t know what I did to loose the menu, I was changing desktop wallpaper and then I noticed that the menu bar had turned dark blue with no icons. My Google Tool bar is dark blue also, but the icons are visible and in color. I must have “clicked” on the wrong button, Please help I cannot use the “Print” button in the drop down menu of the “File” icon.


This is exactly tips concerning How do I get my Menu of “File,Edit,View and Tools back in my desktop? you will should really resolve problems independently. Now it will help in several ways, and formulate your life significantly better. Who wish tips concerning How do I get my Menu of “File,Edit,View and Tools back in my desktop? may perhaps be a simple solution over the years.

Best answer:


Answer by tony cool

i think youre talking about Internet Explorer


go to the tools menu item you do have, choose toolbars, then menu bar . . that should do it


Answer by Patman21

press CTRL + P for print. Did you get a new version of internet explorer? if so, just right click on a took bar, and there should be a menu option.


Answer by gk02085

Go to the Start button (windows circle, bottom left) this will bring up the windows menu, click on control panel, then desktop. Change the color of your menu bars – if that doesn’t work, click restore defaults.


Fully grasp greater?

Leave your own special answer for the comments!


Free handmade is heartmade print


Snapshot using Free handmade is heartmade print


Free printable handmade is heartmade print, blogged as part of the palette pingpong series


On my desktop and tools “menu File, Edit, again, what should I do?