Thursday 4 April 2013

I lost to “file” my file ‘tools’, and therefore I can not print not How this again, what do I do?

Written By Unknown; About: I lost to “file” my file ‘tools’, and therefore I can not print not How this again, what do I do? on Thursday 4 April 2013

printersall-in-one.blogspot.com ® I lost to “file” my file ‘tools’, and therefore I can not print not How this again, what do I do?

Request by ANNETTE B: I have lost my files of “file”, “tools”, etc., therefore I cannot print. How do I get these back?

I am on Yahoo. I have lost all my files like “files”, “tools” ect., from Yahoo. How do I get that back? Without “files” to click on, I cannot choose “print” or “save as”, etc.


Nevertheless this is needed to know about I have lost my files of “file”, “tools”, etc., therefore I cannot print. How do I get these back? which you might be compelled to solve issues in their own business. Thought to be able this element helps in several ways… to make yourself greater. With the expectation needed to know about I have lost my files of “file”, “tools”, etc., therefore I cannot print. How do I get these back? might be simple solution over the years.

Solution:


Answer by Sandy G

Do you mean that you have lost the menu bar in your browser? Depends on which version of what browser, but Rightclicking in the general area of missing stuff should help.


Acknowledge far better?

Add your ultimate answer on the comments!



I lost to “file” my file ‘tools’, and therefore I can not print not How this again, what do I do?