Monday 8 April 2013

What should I do “online” How my wireless printer?

Written By Unknown; About: What should I do “online” How my wireless printer? on Monday 8 April 2013

printersall-in-one.blogspot.com ® What should I do “online” How my wireless printer?

Main problem created by Samantha K: How do I get my wireless printer “on-line”?

I have a MacBook Pro and my printer (which is wireless) used to print just fine from my laptop, but now I haven’t been able to print anything for a few months. Whenever I look at the printer settings all it says is that it is off-line. How can I get it back online so I can print again?


Actually tips on How do I get my wireless printer “on-line”? that you may really should try to resolve problems in their own business. Thought to be able this helps in many ways; and produce yourself better. Dreaming tips on How do I get my wireless printer “on-line”? may perhaps be simple solution going forward.

Optimum solution:


Answer by Asshole

Push the “On” or “Power” button on your printer. . .


Answer by AlreadyFixed.com

Your printer is most likely not connected to the network.


Either:

A) No Power (plug it in, turn it on)

B) No wireless connection (reboot and check connection again, if nothing reboot router and then printer again.)

C) Reboot your Mac to see if it can re-initialize and look for the printer on the network again.

D) Wireless setting in printer got messed up. Try and re-configure the wireless settings for the printer.


Hope that helps!


Answer by mancy William

Go to system settings and select the ‘Printer’ option.


Right-click on the printer and enable the ‘Use Printer Online’ function.


Cancel all the printing jobs till that moment and redo the process.


Sometimes the ‘Printer Offline’ message occurs due to a ‘Job Stuck’ issue.


Check all network connections and functions.


Be sure the network interfaces work properly.


Turn the printer off and on to see whether the device is working properly.


Know much better?

Add your own answer as part of his comments!


Printer Decay


Photograph due to Printer Decay


I’ve had a few funny looks recently as I’ve been collecting this printer spool which find itself spread around uni. There’s an ancient printer in particular up on the 5th floor, which is rather temperamental. Every so often it will pump out a sheet of this code. I presume its the HEX or ASCII of the image it was supposed to print, but it produces some really nice looking graphics.


As interesting as it is, its not ideal the day before a hand-in…


blog.rafolio.co.uk


What should I do “online” How my wireless printer?