Sunday 7 April 2013

How to troubleshoot the printer?

Written By Unknown; About: How to troubleshoot the printer? on Sunday 7 April 2013

printersall-in-one.blogspot.com ® How to troubleshoot the printer?

Issue created by Truth: How to fix my printer?

I have a lap top that runs windows 7. I also have an HP Deskjet 7410. They were working together perfectly fine. However, I tried to print something today and nothing happens. When I tried to troubleshoot the problem my computer says the printer is turned off and the printer “can not be contacted over the network”. Problem is the printer is on and it says it IS connected to the network. I have tried restarting both but it will not print. Anyone have any suggestions??? Thanks!


This is really with regards to How to fix my printer? that you might need to have to solve concerns in their own business. Simply it will aid in lots of ways… and help everything greater. Who wish with regards to How to fix my printer? may possibly be an option inside the foreseeable future.

Solution:


Answer by Tyler

You could try uninstalling the printer software, and then reinstalling it again.


Answer by Space Space

Make sure your drivers are updated.


Answer by Epicosity

My suggestion is that you remove your printer’s drives from your computer and delete it from the printer’s list. Then reinstall everything.

That has worked for me.


Do know far better?

Add all your answer while in the comments!


Printer Decay


Shot as a result of Printer Decay


I’ve had a few funny looks recently as I’ve been collecting this printer spool which find itself spread around uni. There’s an ancient printer in particular up on the 5th floor, which is rather temperamental. Every so often it will pump out a sheet of this code. I presume its the HEX or ASCII of the image it was supposed to print, but it produces some really nice looking graphics.


As interesting as it is, its not ideal the day before a hand-in…


blog.rafolio.co.uk



How to troubleshoot the printer?