Sunday 7 April 2013

What is the reason for the connection to why my computer does not recognize my printer?

Written By Unknown; About: What is the reason for the connection to why my computer does not recognize my printer? on Sunday 7 April 2013

printersall-in-one.blogspot.com ® What is the reason for the connection to why my computer does not recognize my printer?

Topic written by Aj: Why doesn’t my computer recognize my printer as connected?

Please help me. I recently dusted off my computer, and when I reconnected it, my printer was workign fine. Now, it doesn’t even come up when I want to print on Word. Instead, the “PDF Printer” is set as the default. The power cord and USB to the computer are both plugged in, but the computer does not recognize it. However, it makes a noise when I plug it in, so it knows it’s there. My printer is a Lexmark Z1300 and I have a PC. Thank you.


Definitely tips on Why doesn’t my computer recognize my printer as connected? which you may reason to resolve difficulties for themselves. I really hope this can help in several ways: creating your life significantly better. Who wish tips on Why doesn’t my computer recognize my printer as connected? is going to be an alternative over the years.

Best answer:


Answer by jpvskv

I will assume that you have already set up the drivers and cd for your printer, Yes?


If that is so then you need to tell windows that your Lexmark is you default printer. Click Start, devices and printers and you should see your printer there. If it is not there then you need to install the software for it. If it is there then right click and set it as your default printer.


If you lost your CD software here is the driver for it:

http://support.lexmark.com/index?locale=EN&page=product&userlocale=EN_US&productCode=LEXMARK_Z1300&focusedTab=DOWNLOADS#1


Answer by Alex

make sure your printer cable is connected properly then also not working so you should reinstall the drivers of printer then check it out.


Learn good?

Add your own special answer within a comments!


Samsung Printer Receives Rave Review from US Consumers and the Experts


Photograph when Samsung Printer Receives Rave Review from US Consumers and the Experts


Samsung was named the winner of 2012 Reader’s Choice Award in printer category last June as it was well received by US consumers and IT experts alike. The Reader’s Choice Award is given to the best brand based on the PC Magazine’s in-depth product survey where professional editors and 2,500 online readers cast their votes. Samsung printers’ corporate solutions and mobile applications have also won the hearts and minds of the consumers and the professional evaluation agencies. Samsung SyncThru Admin 6 offers all the essential features needed for fleet management solution and additional functionality to send device alerts using Twitter. These advanced features have been recognized with SyncThru Admin 6 winning a prestigious Outstanding Achievement in Innovation Award in the BLI summer 2012 pick awards.


삼성 프린터, 美 소비자와 전문가로부터 호평


삼성 프린터가 미국의 소비자와 전문가로부터 좋은 평가를 받고 있다. 삼성 프린터는 지난 6월 미국 전자제품 전문 매거진 ‘PC 매거진 (PC Magazine)’의 『2012 리더스 초이스 어워드(2012 Reader’s Choice Award)』에 최초로 선정되었다. 소비자 뿐만 아니라 프린터 전문 평가 기관에서도 삼성 프린터의 기업용 솔루션과 모바일 앱이 우수성을 인정 받고 있다. 지난 20일 미국 프린터 품질 평가 기관 ‘바이어스랩(BLI, Buyers Laboratory Inc.)’은 2012년 상반기 출시한 하드웨어 및 솔루션 테스트 결과를 발표했다. 삼성 프린터는 올해 업데이트한 ‘싱크쓰루 어드민 6 (SyncThru Admin 6)’와 ‘모바일 프린트 앱 (Mobile Print App)’이 각각 『뛰어난 혁신 (Outstanding Achievement in Innovation)』과 『2012 썸머 픽 (BLI Summer 2012 Pick)』으로 선정 되었다.


What is the reason for the connection to why my computer does not recognize my printer?