Monday 8 April 2013

How kinky art How do I post a photo?

Written By Unknown; About: How kinky art How do I post a photo? on Monday 8 April 2013

printersall-in-one.blogspot.com ® How kinky art How do I post a photo?

Trouble courtesy of Chip: How do I post a picture to Deviant Art?

Do I simply make a “deviation”, or is that something different?


And what is “submitting a print”?


That is details How do I post a picture to Deviant Art? that you could be reason to clear up situations for themselves. Can easily this’ll help in lots of ways… in order to make the way you live significantly better. Hoping details How do I post a picture to Deviant Art? just might be an alternative in the long run.

Solution:


Answer by Sushi-The-Pug

Yes! A deviation is the word for a piece of art.

Submitting a print means you are making it available for people to buy it as a print in different sizes and all that. I have personally never done that, so I dont know a ton about it.


Have any idea a lot better?

Add your personal answer in their comments!


print in progress


Look through print in progress


I’m working on some slides of works in progress for an exhibition proposal. This is one of them.


I actually hate this print right now, and when I get back into the studio next week I plan on covering up the dresses, pushing them back a few layers. If it turns out I’ve gone too far with this print it may be the one that gets cut up and sewn into a dress.



How kinky art How do I post a photo?