Thursday 4 April 2013

Flip-flops in public how do you wear?

Written By Unknown; About: Flip-flops in public how do you wear? on Thursday 4 April 2013

printersall-in-one.blogspot.com ® Flip-flops in public how do you wear?

Main problem written by Smartie_Pants: How do you wear flip flops in public?

I am a big tom-boy and whenever I see all these girls wearing flip flops with cute outfits I go how do they do that?


My feet do not look the best. The whole sole of my feet is tough and if it gets really dirty the dirt stains no matter how much I scrub them. My toenails are also really tough and when I clip them the first clip makes them break strait across and I never can get a good shape. Would it look better to paint your toenails or just file them up good? I never get the way you paint them either. Do you paint them one color you like and then wear that color with any outfit? Or should I make them like french tips? Does that stuff (By Olay I think) that is a warming scrub for you feet to get them “sandal ready” really work?


What kinds of clothes do you wear flip flops with? Shorts, jeans, ect? I really don’t wear shirts unless I have to.


Oh, and how do you keep your flip flops from getting the “Dirt print” where your toes and heel rub on them so much it leaves a print?

HAHAHA! That is supposed to say I don’t wear SKIRTS! I absolutly wear shirts everywhere I go. I am sorry I accidental typed that! TRY TOMBOY SURE SKIRTS SEMI LOOK HAHAHA GIRL EVERY Flip flops in public how do you wear? printersall in one blogspot com


That is tips concerning How do you wear flip flops in public? that you may possibly must resolve troubles on their own. Simply this will help to in many ways; and start making yourself greater. In hopes tips concerning How do you wear flip flops in public? could very well be the most effective results over the years.

Most practical answer:


Answer by ♥Maria♥

u dont wear shirts…? ummm


wear anything with flip flops. File down ur toenails and paint them a bright color, orange or pink or purple. i just paint mine one color and wear it for about a week then repaint with a different color or the same if i like it. Dont do a french manicure unless u have really good toenails. i have this pumice thingy thats shaped like a foot and is kinda like sandpaper and it gets my feet smooth but im not sure what its called sorry. THe sandal ready stuff probably works cause i had the stuff like that for your face and it really heats up on ur face. If ur toenails always break when u clip them, just file them down a bunch instead. i always get the dirt print on my shoes, but when mine get really dirty, i get water and soap and scrub at them with a toothbrush.


Hope that all helped you.


Answer by Pauly

WHen I wear Flip FLops I would wear them barefoot, and with a pair of shorts, and a T shirt.


Answer by R.I.P Louie..<3

Umm ever heard of a pedicure and foot lotion & a pumice bar?


Answer by Kaelee M

you dont wear shirts? lol. hmm.. funny. lol. but i wear them ALL the time with pretty much everything. usually shorts or capris. but i also wear them with pants or dresses or skirts. they’re comfy and cute if u put them with the right outfit. i paint my nails usually like red, bright orange, hot pink, whatever. and i dont match them with my outfits. sometimes i even use clear polish on my toes and nails. whatever you like. french tips are cute, but it makes ur toes look like fingers lol. but i would go get them done at a salon the first time or two to see how they do it.. that way they can cut ur toenails and file into a shape w/o them breaking. oh and idk how to stop those “dirt prints” it’s weird i know. it makes me feel dirty and people think i dont shower or something-haha. just make sure ur feet are clean before putting the flops on. thats all i can say about that one. and make SURE you put lotion on ur feet EVERY night so they’re not rough and cracked because theres nothing worse than to see a guy or girl wearing flip flops with cracked-stank lookin feet! good luck!


Answer by Laura D

You should try getting a pedicure. You can get them for as cheap as $ 20 and it’ll last you for a few weeks. They can do some pretty amazing things with ugly feet and will get the nail polish to stay. (No, you don’t need to change nail polish with every outfit). And you can avoid the dirt print by never putting on your nice flip flops after walking outside barefoot. Good luck!


Answer by MelB

Soak your feet in warm water and “foot bath” soap (you can find this at the drugstore). Get a pumice and scrub your feet once the skin has softened in the bath. Push your cuticles back and apply a little cuticle oil (or just plain olive oil), cut your nails straight across with a good clippers or scissors. You don’t have to paint, but if you choose to it will take practice. I suggest a clear coat to make the nail appear healthy, but won’t matter if it turns out a little sloppy. Keep your feet clean and your flops will stay clean too. Gold, silver, and bronze colored sandals are in style and look good with a wide range of outfits, but a solid black or brown is nice too. Go for it!


Answer by ImAteenygirl

For your feet looking sandal ready… get a pedicure then keep it up with a file, any color nail polish, and a pumice scrubber.


You can wear absolutely anything you want with flip flops. I personally think bramuda shorts look so cute with flip flops! As for the dirt spray some laundry stain remover on the dirt and scrub it. Then go outside and power wash them with the hose…. works everytime for me TRY TOMBOY SURE SKIRTS SEMI LOOK HAHAHA GIRL EVERY Flip flops in public how do you wear? printersall in one blogspot com


I have pretty rough feet too, let me tell you a pedicure makes your feet 10 times brighter and prettier. Oh yeah and personally i would recomment a solid color polish rather than a french pedicure…. solid colors last longer. Once a french chips… its done because the base color is very light translucent pink.


Hope i helped good luck pretting up your feet!


Answer by Jazzy J

Hey girl, I know what your going threw! I don’t have very pretty feet but i wear them. 1 get a pedicure and yes painting your toenails does help.2 get some foot baking soda,apsene u can wear any thing with flip flops, BUT SINCE YOU ARE A TOMBOY YOU SHOULD TRY A SEMI GIRL Y LOOK! go to old navy,gap anywhere and find some cute tops and flip flop burrmeuda shorts!Capri ,sun dress any thin! here this sounds lame but here go to www.stardoll.com found i celebrity you like and try on the clothes you might like so when you go shopping you know what to get! k even email me at Jazzystar075@yahoo.com when you complete an outfit and i will tell you if it is flip flop material!(dont leave the site because its kiddy! Email me if you want details!


Answer by gurlygurl20000

If you are serious about it, you have to keep your shoes and toenails clean and neat. Personally, I just clean the soles of the shoes.


Have any idea greater?

Leave your individual answer belonging to the comments!


The invention of printing allowed books and images to become household objects. Both could be reproduced quickly and in large numbers, whereas before this re…


salted paper print


View by simply salted paper print


printed out from a A4 size negative.

Paper is pure cotton watercolor paper soaked in 2%(?) kitchen salt solution sensitized with silver nitrate, fixated with hypo..


Flip-flops in public how do you wear?