Sunday 7 April 2013

My camera, what’s the problem?

Written By Unknown; About: My camera, what’s the problem? on Sunday 7 April 2013

printersall-in-one.blogspot.com ® My camera, what’s the problem?

Query basically by Violet: What is wrong with my camera?

My camera won’t upload new pictures.

Somehow the cd got uninstalled from my computer and today i reinstalled and when i tried to upload new pictures it wouldn’t say the usual like “computer or printer” because i would put computer and it would upload without any problem. Does anyone know whats going on or what i should do to fix this problem?


This is certainly remarkable facts about What is wrong with my camera? that you can have to solve dilemmas themselves. Hopefully you like it will help in several ways; and will make yourself greater. Needing remarkable facts about What is wrong with my camera? just might be the most efficient in to the future.

Most practical answer:


Answer by cabbiinc

Get a card reader. Its not that hard and they arent that expensive. And they are really reliable.


Answer by jessica marie

Ok first when you started the install again did you shut your computer off because some computers will not recognize the new hardware and may need for you to shut it down after wards.. try to find your manual for that and read it carefully.


Understand or know much better?

Add your individual answer as part of his comments!


poloroid pogo zink printer


Video courtesy of poloroid pogo zink printer


poloroid pogo zink printer



My camera, what’s the problem?