Saturday 6 April 2013

New computer users. Load a new paper in my printer, and the printer is printing now does not was. ?

Written By Unknown; About: New computer users. Load a new paper in my printer, and the printer is printing now does not was. ? on Saturday 6 April 2013

printersall-in-one.blogspot.com ® New computer users. Load a new paper in my printer, and the printer is printing now does not was. ?

Uncertainty written by mary t: Again a new computer user. I had to load new paper into my printer and now the printer will not print. ?

I looked under “printer” on “my computer” and it says status is “ready” and 4 copies ready, but the printer will not print. I have tried reinstalling paper and closing paper tray several time. Help?! Mary


This is definitely pertaining to Again a new computer user. I had to load new paper into my printer and now the printer will not print. ? you will should certainly resolve situations for their own reasons. We hope you will find in many ways… to make your own life better. Thinking pertaining to Again a new computer user. I had to load new paper into my printer and now the printer will not print. ? could very well be simple solution in time.

Most practical answer:


Answer by Andrew N

turn your printer off and turn it back on usually that fixes the problem


Answer by frank_latino_06

you can unplug the printer and wait about a minute, re-plug it and turn the printer back on

also check to see that your printer is set as the default, the printer will have a check mark next to it.


Acknowledge far better?

Leave your personal answer from the comments!


Printer Decay


Visual due to Printer Decay


I’ve had a few funny looks recently as I’ve been collecting this printer spool which find itself spread around uni. There’s an ancient printer in particular up on the 5th floor, which is rather temperamental. Every so often it will pump out a sheet of this code. I presume its the HEX or ASCII of the image it was supposed to print, but it produces some really nice looking graphics.


As interesting as it is, its not ideal the day before a hand-in…


blog.rafolio.co.uk



New computer users. Load a new paper in my printer, and the printer is printing now does not was. ?