Sunday 7 April 2013

I save a Word document via Outlook file can fax?

Written By Unknown; About: I save a Word document via Outlook file can fax? on Sunday 7 April 2013

printersall-in-one.blogspot.com ® I save a Word document via Outlook file can fax?

Main issue courtesy of Beth K: Can I fax a word doc file saved through outlook?

I have files that I fax to folks that have a fax machine but I don’t want to make copies and then “hard” fax them over. It would be nice to have a way to just “fax” through outlook?


That is certainly needed to know about Can I fax a word doc file saved through outlook? that you may ought to fix problems independently. We hope you will find in lots of ways; and formulate your own life better. With the expectation needed to know about Can I fax a word doc file saved through outlook? could possibly be a response within the foreseeable future.

Optimum solution:


Answer by ckm1956

Not through Outlook.


There is software (such as WinFax Pro) that installs a “driver” that acts as a “printer”. You open the document in Word, then print to the fax driver.


You will also need an analog phone line and an old fashioned modem.


Figure out far better?

Leave your own special answer inside a comments!


Printer Tiger


Symbol when Printer Tiger


Simon loves the printer. As soon as it starts up he’s right next to it.

Tonight he even decided to sleep on it!



I save a Word document via Outlook file can fax?