Sunday 31 March 2013

Not be able to click File> Print How do I print from Photoshop?

Written By Unknown; About: Not be able to click File> Print How do I print from Photoshop? on Sunday 31 March 2013

printersall-in-one.blogspot.com ® Not be able to click File> Print How do I print from Photoshop?

Inquiry from megan: How do I print from photoshop if FILE > print is not clickable?

I have an image i created using Adobe photoshop CS4 and want to print it, but under the file menu, “print” is gray and therefore not clickable… what am i doing wrong? i tried changing the format into each of the options and it wouldn’t print under any of them.


However this is about How do I print from photoshop if FILE > print is not clickable? that you’ll have got to clear up difficulties independantly. Preferably this helps in lots of ways; to create your own life greater. Praying about How do I print from photoshop if FILE > print is not clickable? should be the most effective results for a long time.

Solution:


Answer by macros

an easy way around this is to go to file and select “save” and save it to the desktop.

then open the file and whatever program you open it with select print.

if it’s a jpeg or png or similar then open it with windows photo and fax viewer…

cheers


Answer by ykbks

what is are the resulation and DPI you are using? also what is the color depth? 8 bit or more?


Have any idea good?

Leave your own personal answer inside a comments!


As seen on the Objet Blog: http://ow.ly/bQeam 3D printers can be used to create virtually any object directly from a computer aided design. This video shows …


1st Print


Concept through 1st Print


My first pull on a gocco exposed screen leads to some interesting results. (this is my first gocco print).



Not be able to click File> Print How do I print from Photoshop?