Sunday 31 March 2013

How do I set up the printer on top of my lap?

Written By Unknown; About: How do I set up the printer on top of my lap? on Sunday 31 March 2013

printersall-in-one.blogspot.com ® How do I set up the printer on top of my lap?

Main problem created by sloanewhitley: How do I set up the printer to my lap top?

My HP Deskjet 5440 does not come up under chosen printers when I go to “add a printer” on my HP Pavillion lap top…


How can I get set up to print?


This will be information about How do I set up the printer to my lap top? may really need to solve dilemmas on their own. I hope you will find in several ways: and start making your own life much better. Wishing information about How do I set up the printer to my lap top? may very well be the most effective results in later life.

Most practical answer:


Answer by Tech Guy

Do you have the original disks for the printer? use this to install the drivers. But if you don’t have this go to the manufacturer’s website and download them if its not listed on the website send them an email and they should sort it:)


Acknowledge much better?

Leave the answer to the comments!


ASK ME QUESTIONS FOR A FUTURE ANSWERS VIDEO! http://www.saturninefilms.tumblr.com/ask.


brother Printer MFC-8370


Symbol by just brother Printer MFC-8370


brother Printer MFC-8370


auxo.co.kr/106753030



How do I set up the printer on top of my lap?