Friday 29 March 2013

Scanners to work in Vista, how should my images?

Written By Unknown; About: Scanners to work in Vista, how should my images? on Friday 29 March 2013

printersall-in-one.blogspot.com ® Scanners to work in Vista, how should my images?

Problem created by Kat: How do I get my image scanner to work in Vista?

I just bought a brand new HP computer with Vista installed and a brand new HP all-in-one printer, as well. I can get the fax, copy and printing to all work, but the darn thing refuses to scan a picture into my computer. I’ve already gone to the manufacturer’s website and uploaded the patch to make the “printer” to work with Vista, restarted my system about a billion and a half times, and made sure all of the programming was correct, but the scan function still refuses to do its job. Anyone out there have any ideas?


Nevertheless this is about How do I get my image scanner to work in Vista? that you could are required to clear up troubles without some help. Preferably it will help in several ways… and build everything much better. Who want about How do I get my image scanner to work in Vista? is going to be a fix from now on.

Best answer:


Answer by Shawn M

I would contact HP and check with them. It is possible that the patch did not fix the issue of Vista compatibility. As many programmers out there know, there is always a bug or two that goes missed.


Answer by Cirric

Hi. This is the process for Epson scanners, but you could try it on your HP.


From Epson tech support:


Go to Epson and click CANADA AND UNITED STATES

Click on DRIVER AND FILE DOWNLOADS.

Select your product type (ie: ALL IN ONE OR INKJET)

Select your product from the list.

Select the most current version of the driver for your operating system.

Respond to the Download Survey and click SUBMIT.

Click ACCEPT on the END USER SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT.

Make a note of the file name and save the downloaded file to DESKTOP in order to easily retrieve it.

Once you have the file on your desktop right click it and select properties, select COMPATIBILITY then check the run this program in compatibility mode for. Now select Windows XP SP2. Select APPLY then OK.


Locate and double click on the downloaded driver installation file. If at any point in the installation you see a screen that says User Account Control select CONTINUE.


Click on OK at the first WinZip screen.

Click on UNZIP at the second WinZip screen.

Click on OK when WinZip is finished extracting files.

At the SCANNER SETUP screen, click on OK.

The installer will now copy files to the computer. When this step is complete, it will tell you to attach the cable and power on the scanner. Please connect the USB cable and turn on the scanner.

The computer will install the new hardware.

Click on OK when the driver installation is completed.


Have any idea better?

Leave the answer inside of the comments!


http://pc-addicts.com – Server Basics Video Series: How to deploy printers using group policy on a Windows Server 2008 R2 server. This tutorial can also be f…


Printer on glass


Graphic merely by Printer on glass


Printer


Scanners to work in Vista, how should my images?