Saturday 30 March 2013

How do I use a dot-matrix printer tattoo stencil?

Written By Unknown; About: How do I use a dot-matrix printer tattoo stencil? on Saturday 30 March 2013

printersall-in-one.blogspot.com ® How do I use a dot-matrix printer tattoo stencil?

Topic courtesy of jonny_rock_it: How can I use my dot matrix printer to make tattoo stencils?

Ok, I have seen all of the “tattoo stencil printers” on ebay and whatnot, and they all look like normal old dot matrix printers, I was just curious as to what I need to do physicaly to get the stencil on the paper, will normal stencil paper work? What all do I have to do? PLEASE HELP


However this is exactly about How can I use my dot matrix printer to make tattoo stencils? possibly must solve troubles with their. Ideally it will help in many ways; to create everything better. Desiring exactly about How can I use my dot matrix printer to make tattoo stencils? happens to be an answer in coming years.

Best solution:


Answer by my_organic_love

Yes, it is just a dot matrix printer. The only thing special is the paper, it is some kind of carbon paper that makes it possible to transfer the completed stencil to someones arm. You just load it in like you would regular printer paper.

Spirit Master Tattoo Stencil Paper seems to be the one I see most.

You could probably buy the paper somewhere online, and then go to “Goodwill” or some kind of secondhand store and buy an old dotMatrix printer.


Acknowledge greater?

Leave your very own answer inside a comments!


http://www.silkscreeningsupplies.com/ An ode to screen printers everywhere. The unseen, the laborers, technicians, and artists. Ryonet and SilkScreeningSuppl…


Printer Cartridge PCB


Graphic simply by Printer Cartridge PCB


Inkjet printer cartridge 24


How do I use a dot-matrix printer tattoo stencil?