Wednesday 3 April 2013

When a refund check from Jackson Hewitt?

Written By Unknown; About: When a refund check from Jackson Hewitt? on Wednesday 3 April 2013

printersall-in-one.blogspot.com ® When a refund check from Jackson Hewitt?

Question from Garon: When do I get my refund check from Jackson Hewitt?

I did the 8-13 day RAL on the 19th. Just curious if anyone know when checks are usually ready for pick up. They’re web site has said “check printed” for days on the status. I called last night and they said it was’nt there yet.


This is now regarding When do I get my refund check from Jackson Hewitt? may will need to resolve troubles for themselves. Maybe this can help in several ways: which will create everything much better. In hopes regarding When do I get my refund check from Jackson Hewitt? is going to be a simple solution in the coming years.

Solution:


Answer by Chris

I do the 7-13 days every year (for the past 8 years). Count from the day you filed (not including weekends) up to the 13th day and that is when you will receive it. I have never gotten it back within 7 days. Also the checks arrive at the sites on Thursdays and Fridays once a week. So I am going to guess if you filed on the 19th you will more than likely be getting the check on or around Feb. 3rd. At least from my experience that is what I am figuring. Hope this helps, I am eagerly awaiting mine also RAL OCA Jackson Hewitt When a refund check from Jackson Hewitt? printersall in one blogspot com


Answer by Jessica

We have used Jackson hewitt for the last 5 years and have always received our check within about 7-10 days of filing including weekend days. Also, last year I had called republic bank and if I remeber correctly they told me they process the paper check or dd the same day they receive the funds from irs. We currently have a dd of 2/1 from the irs (ours got caught up in the early filing mess since we filed and were accepted on 1/17 so we didn’t get it as fast as normal) and I am hoping to see it a little early.


Do know much better?

Leave your trusty answer belonging to the comments!


Screenprinting: The artist creates a stencil and applies it to a piece of fabric (the screen) stretched over a wooden frame. Ink is pulled across the screen …


print sample


Symbol by means of print sample


OCA Textiles 1, section 2, self contained print sample. Sponge print on silk with additional carved stamp prints.



When a refund check from Jackson Hewitt?