Tuesday 2 April 2013

What happens If I use a heavyweight matte inkjet paper in a laser copier?

Written By Unknown; About: What happens If I use a heavyweight matte inkjet paper in a laser copier? on Tuesday 2 April 2013

printersall-in-one.blogspot.com ® What happens If I use a heavyweight matte inkjet paper in a laser copier?

Challenge by rhdneal: What will happen if I use heavyweight matte inkjet paper in a laser copier?

I have a box of Epson professional media Matte Paper – Heavyweight, in the A3 size. It says on the box it is for the “Epson photo stylus EX/1200″, which is an inkjet printer. I no longer have an Epson inkjet printer, and want to have copies made at Kinko’s. They told me I can use any paper “as long as it works in a laser printer”.


This is definitely about What will happen if I use heavyweight matte inkjet paper in a laser copier? that you might really need to fix troubles on their very own. I hope this assists in lots of ways; and also make everything significantly better. Hoping about What will happen if I use heavyweight matte inkjet paper in a laser copier? would be an option into the future.

Optimum solution:


Answer by fhotoace

All you can do is try using one sheet and see


This would be the direct approach.


My guess is that the paper will not perform well in a laser printer


Answer by BriaR

Depends on the printer’s paper path.


Inkjet printers generally have a straight through path. Lasers tend to bend the paper around rollers.


You may find that heavyweight paper won’t wrap around the rollers and will jam the paper path.


Understand or know better?

Add your very own answer from the comments!


“3d gun” “3d printer” “gun made on 3d printer” “gun parts made on 3d printer” As the gun debate around automatic rifles continues in the United States, one c…


hacked printer


Photograph simply by hacked printer


someone hacked the sigproc printer :]


What happens If I use a heavyweight matte inkjet paper in a laser copier?