Wednesday 3 April 2013

To add a printer to my computer, what should I do?

Written By Unknown; About: To add a printer to my computer, what should I do? on Wednesday 3 April 2013

printersall-in-one.blogspot.com ® To add a printer to my computer, what should I do?

Query made by Jonathan: How do I add a printer to my computer?

I have a laptop cannected to a wireless router on the desktop computer. The desktop computer has a printer. One difference between my computer and the other one is that mine is XP and the other is Vista. I tried to “find a printer” and wirelessly connect to that printer, but I have no idea how to do it, and it wasn’t working saying that I typed in the network printer name incorrectly. What do I do?


However this is facts to consider about How do I add a printer to my computer? may reason to solve troubles personally. Optimistically this assists in lots of ways; and build everything much better. Needing facts to consider about How do I add a printer to my computer? may well be an option at some forward point.

Best answer:


Answer by John D

go through network settings


Answer by cmatthaios

share the printer from your desktop pc. You have to go to Printers, right click the printers and click sharing. Once you have that set, then you go through network connections and the printer should be there. Right click, and install. The printer driver will recognize the OS, and install the right driver.


Answer by computer_surplus2005

On the desktop with the printer attached you must go to start/settings/ printers and then find the printer you want to share and click share this printer. Then on the laptop click the same thing but go to find a network printer and it will install the needed drivers to use the printer. But make sure right click my computer and go to properties / computer name /then look for the computer workgroup make sure both computers have the same workgroup name (you can change this to anything you wish but all shared computers must have the same workgroup name) requires restart if name is changed. Once all this you should be able to install the printer and begin using it


Be sure far better?

Leave your personal answer inside a comments!


Inkjet printers have almost become the standard printer in most of our homes and home offices. In this video, you’ll learn about the inkjet printing process …


Samsung Printer Named as “Perfect Score Green Product” by BLI


Concept by way of Samsung Printer Named as “Perfect Score Green Product” by BLI


Samsung Electronics’ printers were rated as top green products by the leading independent office-equipment testing lab in the US, Buyers Laboratory (BLI) in early March. BLI has expertise in B2B business with as many as 50,000 subscribers. Samsung’s three printer models including A4 color laser printer and all-in-ones (CLP-680ND, CLX-6260FD/FW) scored 5 out of 5 stars at BLI’s Environmental Performance Test.


삼성 프린터, 美 사무기기 평가 전문기관서 ‘만점 친환경 제품’으로 선정


삼성전자 프린터가 3월초 미국의 사무기기 평가 전문기관인 바이어스랩(Buyers Laboratory, BLI)으로부터 최고 등급의 친환경제품으로 선정됐다. 바이어스랩(BLI)은 50년 이상 전통의 사무기기 평가 전문 기관으로 연간 구독자가 약 5만명에 이르며 B2B 전문성과 B2B 거래선 선호도가 높은 것으로 평가받고 있다. 이번에 평가받은 제품은 삼성전자가 중소 기업고객을 대상으로 출시한 A4 컬러 레이저 프린터와 복합기(CLP-680ND, CLX-6260FD/FW) 등 3개 모델로 바이어스랩(BLI)의 친환경 테스트(Environmental Performance Test)에서 별 5개 만점에 5개인 최고 등급을 획득했다.


To add a printer to my computer, what should I do?