Monday 1 April 2013

Is there a way if I can not find the installation CD to install the printer?

Written By Unknown; About: Is there a way if I can not find the installation CD to install the printer? on Monday 1 April 2013

printersall-in-one.blogspot.com ® Is there a way if I can not find the installation CD to install the printer?

Consider by bumblebeebuzz: Is there a way to install the printer if I can’t find the installation cd?

I went to “add a printer” and “troubleshooting” to find tips, and I think my problem has to do with not having the installation cd, what can I do? This printer has worked before.

the two options are :


install the wizard automatically (recommended)


and


install from a list or specific location (advanced)

it says:

the hardware was not installed because the wizard could not find the necessary software.

don’t know if my heart is really grateful, but I thought that I should say thank you to everyone who answered the question


Nevertheless this is all about Is there a way to install the printer if I can’t find the installation cd? possibly might want to resolve problems themselves. I hope it will aid in lots of ways, and create yourself greater. With the expectation all about Is there a way to install the printer if I can’t find the installation cd? could be a remedy in the near future.

Best answer:


Answer by Roger N

Go to the manufacturer’s website and download the drivers.

Install them.

Then, install your printer and select “have disk”


Answer by teckguy

Yes

go to the manufactures website, for example… Lexmark.com, HP.com ect.

go to downloads in the support area.

Locate your printer by model number, and download the driver


If you need more info, or are having more difficulty, email me the make and model number, and I shall help you find it.


Teckguy


Answer by antonio c

depending on the brand of it you can go to the manufacturers website and look if they have the software for the model of your printer


Answer by Jeremy

If Windows Update doesn’t automatically detect them, then you need to go to the manufacturers website.


Quite often, with many types of printers, you just have to do the specify hardware option and it will be one of the selections to choose, it just can’t differentiate the hardware without some user intervention.


Answer by toddk57@sbcglobal.net

Well: according to ” Printers & Softwares” see these two items

are very important also must have access with windowsxp95-98

or better. Because

1 installation of disk wizzard

2 yourself needs an “Veiw & “Edditing & Files” all required

3 check on information 2.0usb ports !

any way refer http://www.printer.microsoftware.com


Be sure a lot better?

Leave your own special answer in the comments!


Okay lets dive a little deeper and take a close look at what is in a Printer! I know there is many people wondering how to extract the gold and I refer viewe…


brother Printer MFC-8370


Shot when brother Printer MFC-8370


brother Printer MFC-8370


auxo.co.kr/106753030


Is there a way if I can not find the installation CD to install the printer?