Tuesday 2 April 2013

I need help to connect to a computer that is running XP on HP officejet 7410?

Written By Unknown; About: I need help to connect to a computer that is running XP on HP officejet 7410? on Tuesday 2 April 2013

printersall-in-one.blogspot.com ® I need help to connect to a computer that is running XP on HP officejet 7410?

Real question merely by respect_306: I need help connecting an hp officejet 7410 to my computer running xp?

I have successfully connected the printer to 2 computers running vista through a router. My computer running xp is connected to the router, and so is the printer. I tried going to “printers and faxes” and clicking “add printer,” then I select network printer and browse but all it finds is MSHOME and WORKGROUP that I can’t do anything with.


That is information on I need help connecting an hp officejet 7410 to my computer running xp? that you may need to resolve dilemmas themselves. I really hope this assists in lots of ways; and generate everything much better. Wishing information on I need help connecting an hp officejet 7410 to my computer running xp? are generally a solution of the future.

Best answer:


Answer by ♥♥

follow the directions

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090621201223AA4O4ax


Answer by Jason P

Instead of Network printer, add it as a local printer, then select create a new port, then select standard TCP/IP port. From there you can enter the IP address and name of the printer.


Figure out far better?

Add your own answer active in the comments!


Shopping for a printer can be challenging if you don’t understand the advantages and disadvantages of different technologies. I hope this helps! FORUM LINK: …


Bashed Printer I


Picture merely by Bashed Printer I


Someone had trucked a phone several miles up the same obscure road we found, just to decimate a phone and printer. Here are the remains


I need help to connect to a computer that is running XP on HP officejet 7410?