Tuesday 2 April 2013

How to solve a problem with the printer in Windows 98?

Written By Unknown; About: How to solve a problem with the printer in Windows 98? on Tuesday 2 April 2013

printersall-in-one.blogspot.com ® How to solve a problem with the printer in Windows 98?

Issue basically by riyad: How can I solve the printer problem in windows 98?

When I give any print command, I got the message: “There Was an Error writing to USB001 for the printer”. How can I solve it?


This is really tips on How can I solve the printer problem in windows 98? which you can want to solve troubles for themselves. Confidently it will help to in many ways: as well as your life far better. Praying tips on How can I solve the printer problem in windows 98? might be simple solution one day.

Best solution:


Answer by Fola

I’m sorry did you said windows 98? As of 1998? Like the operating system people were using 14 years ago? Do you own a fucking calendar?


Answer by Troll Patrol

Listen buddy,why don’t you go to goodwill and get a desent windows XP computer for $ 10


Answer by Pentamainul Manager Operation

you installation win xp. may be solve your problem.


Figure out better?

Leave your very own answer from a comments!


Joe Johns investigates new technology that’s already making plastic gun parts with 3D printers.


This printer’s been working overtime tonight [365 - day 26]


Shot with This printer’s been working overtime tonight [365 - day 26]


I have been busy tonight and so has my printer. I was wondering what the blue light was on the bottom left and the right of the printer… just figured out it was my laptop screen!



How to solve a problem with the printer in Windows 98?