Monday 1 April 2013

How to install the HP Deskjet D1530 printer on my Toshiba PC?

Written By Unknown; About: How to install the HP Deskjet D1530 printer on my Toshiba PC? on Monday 1 April 2013

printersall-in-one.blogspot.com ® How to install the HP Deskjet D1530 printer on my Toshiba PC?

Uncertainty from : How to install a HP Deskjet D1530 printer into my Toshiba PC?

im trying to install this printer into my laptop but it don’t work. I went to the “Drivers and Printers” documents but i don’t see it. I also went to “Add a printer” and i still don’t see it. Can you please tell me how to do this


It will be regarding How to install a HP Deskjet D1530 printer into my Toshiba PC? that you could be have got to solve complications theirselves. Subsequently this element helps in many ways… and produce yourself much better. Hoping regarding How to install a HP Deskjet D1530 printer into my Toshiba PC? are generally a fix at a later date.

Best answer:


Answer by Secret Chen

hi, did you install the right driver and install it correctly? maybe that’s the issue. check that out. if you did install the driver correctly, it could be a issue with the printer driver then. hope this site for printer drivers can help you get a working one and get the problem fixed:


http://www.printer-drivers.org/


the program there, as i know, is safe and easy to use. it offers free scan and can get nearly any printer drivers we need correctly and easily.

hope my answer can work for you. good luck PC MFC HP Deskjet D1530 Czech Christmas How to install the HP Deskjet D1530 printer on my Toshiba PC? httpprintersall in one blogspot com


Do know much better?

Leave your own personal answer from the comments!


Two dot matrix printers play a Czech Christmas carol called „Nesem vam noviny. The sound track was recorded apart, but everything you hear was generated only…


brother Printer MFC-8370


Persona by brother Printer MFC-8370


brother Printer MFC-8370


auxo.co.kr/106753030



How to install the HP Deskjet D1530 printer on my Toshiba PC?