Wednesday 3 April 2013

How to get a hyperlink to a PDF document?

Written By Unknown; About: How to get a hyperlink to a PDF document? on Wednesday 3 April 2013

printersall-in-one.blogspot.com ® How to get a hyperlink to a PDF document?

Predicament courtesy of Henry: How can I get hyperlinks into a PDF document?

I created a newsletter using MS Publisher. Some of the text contains hyperlinks, the intention being to direct the reader to additional info on the web. Then I “printed” it into a PDF file format using deskPDF. The problem is the hyperlink text is not clickable, even though it appears in blue and is underlined. Is it possible to have hyperlinks in a PDF file?


This is certainly tips concerning How can I get hyperlinks into a PDF document? which you can really need to fix troubles for themselves. Now this element helps in lots of ways: and to make everything considerably better. Dreaming tips concerning How can I get hyperlinks into a PDF document? could possibly be a resolution in the long run.

Best answer:


Answer by KISHTML

Before you convert it to PDF make sure http:// is in front of the web address.


Also, if u have Publisher 2007, you can save as a PDF.


Answer by nekrorider

I don’t know how to do it, but I’ve seen them (and clicked them). They were cross references, though…


Answer by Cal

yes its possible,but I dont know anything about MS Publisher.

If you make them in Open Office, I just highlight the word, then choose the link symbol at the top on the menu, and then enter the http: address I want it to go.


http://www.richkits.com/how-to-make-your-own-ebooks-for-free/


Figure out much better?

Leave the answer within a comments!


From the Smithsonian traveling exhibition American Letterpress: The Art of Hatch Show Print, this video shows you the art of letterpress printing as practice…


How to get a hyperlink to a PDF document?