Tuesday 2 April 2013

How to connect a laptop to a printer?

Written By Unknown; About: How to connect a laptop to a printer? on Tuesday 2 April 2013

printersall-in-one.blogspot.com ® How to connect a laptop to a printer?

Challenge courtesy of zalanie: How to connect a laptop to a printer?

I have a Windows 7 laptop and recently bought an HP printer. I have a old desktop computer, as well, which is connected by a cord to the printer. I wanted to set up a network so that I could “share the printer” but found out that the desktop is not compatible with Windows 7. Is there any other way for me to connect my laptop to the printer? I want to be able to print without having to plug it in to the printer.


This is exactly learn about How to connect a laptop to a printer? that you can would be smart to resolve dilemmas itself. I really hope this assists in many ways; and then make your own life much better. Praying learn about How to connect a laptop to a printer? should be the most efficient in time.

Optimum solution:


Answer by Deepak

Set up a home network with a Wi-Fi router. The new laptop and new printer can probably communicate over Wi-Fi. Hook up the old computer using a network cable to the router or buy a Wi-Fi card or USB stick for it.


Do know far better?

Leave your own special answer on the comments!


brother Printer MFC-8370


Artwork by brother Printer MFC-8370


brother Printer MFC-8370


auxo.co.kr/106753030



How to connect a laptop to a printer?