Monday 1 April 2013

How do I print a color PowerPoint slides?

Written By Unknown; About: How do I print a color PowerPoint slides? on Monday 1 April 2013

printersall-in-one.blogspot.com ® How do I print a color PowerPoint slides?

Real question basically by Jaci: How do I print Powerpoint slides in color?

When I went to print preview, my slides were on the “Color (Black and White Printer)” Setting under the Options tab. How do I get it to full color?

And yes, I have a colored printer. The print preview is showing up in black and white when the slides are made in color.

Thanks! Going to Properties helped!


That’s exactly about How do I print Powerpoint slides in color? you will must have to fix situations in their own business. Preferably this can help in many ways, and making everything considerably better. Desiring exactly about How do I print Powerpoint slides in color? could be a method in the coming years.

Optimum solution:


Answer by Skye Taylor

You can only print it out in color if you have a colored printer.


Answer by Melody

click print, then go to properties and then you can find your way around. just set it to colour. unless your printer doesn’t have colour then it cant print in colour.


Have any idea better?

Add your own private answer inside of the comments!


brother Printer MFC-8370


Graphic due to brother Printer MFC-8370


brother Printer MFC-8370


auxo.co.kr/106753030



How do I print a color PowerPoint slides?